Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The road beckons...

I had perhaps a few too many drinks that night. I drifted off to sleep, my head spinning, only to woken up by her an hour later...

I felt her hand on my chest, her forehead snuggle into my shoulder. Then she ran her leg up against mine and purred.

Yes. Agnes had had too much to drink that night too, and the look of wide eyed terror on my face meant that no matter what horrors might be waiting for me on the open road, it was time to go.


ps: Agnes insisted that I make it clear that she was unconscious while this happened, but I have no way of confirming that. believe what you will. you've all seen the way she looks at me.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The close bond you share used to be inspiring. Now it's just creepy.

Are you in Greece?

4:29 PM  
Blogger Deep said...

I always felt you had a bit of a VC Andrews thing going…more from your side than hers.

11:41 PM  
Blogger ljushuset said...

i noticed you holding hands under the table. it's not cool.

12:11 AM  
Blogger littleandie said...

ahhh man now i'm out $20!

4:20 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

oh boy...that is all.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can roll an' roam thru Europe searching your soul Tomek an' still you will not know peace, it is not the road that will fill you & make you whole . . . oh man, enough of this poetic bullshit . . . just get it over w/ an' fuck each other all ready . . .

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in honour of Mike's return to Wrocław, please join this campaign..

http://www.specialfarm.net/macgyver2008.html

2:05 PM  
Blogger littleandie said...

excellent! now the states can be saved with a bit of wire and some string, truely i think it's their only hope.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom, give us a sign...

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear Tom has drowned in a Greek bath house...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Deep said...

i got your mail...thanks for the thoughts.

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Tomus, got yor post card on valentines day. WTF's w/ the heart pierced by arrow doodle? Are you trying to tell me your hot for moi? Christ, first your sister now me . . . your a bloody deviant huh? Stabbed by babcias? Doesn't sound like thats all you've been stabbed w/!!! Yeah, I couldn't find no Radio Maria thou . . . I don't usually eat perogi the ostrich mumbled . . .

5:14 AM  
Blogger littleandie said...

i think tomek was caught by the father of the greek girl whose armpits he was braiding and has been forced to marry her....

4:24 AM  
Blogger Tomek said...

http://www.moheroweberety.net/go/pl/

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home