Friday, February 24, 2006

Modern Greek Myths

Myth #1: Greece is always warm.

Myth #2. The great empires of history were Greek, then Roman, then Tim Horton's.

Myth #3: Polish people are welcome here. Unable to legally keep Poles out due to E.U. legislation, Greeks have found much more subtle ways of discouraging Poles from staying in Greece. How can potatoes really cost more than oranges?















Myth #4: Eating oranges from the street trees will kill you. No, I only wished I was dead. Thanks for nothing, "Rough Guide to Athens", I know I'm not the first that could have used this warning.

Myth #5: I am not an ancient Greek statue.




6 Comments:

Blogger Deep said...

thats Coffee Time not Tim Hortons!

I won't be making a comment on weight at this time.

I love feta cheese and olives.

12:01 AM  
Blogger CFSIKH said...

question: "Have you gone greek??"

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

It`s a long time. I came to school and I heard that they fired You. Now is very boring on the lessons.
We missing U!

Now I tell U sth. You shoud stay in Greec. Greec is my second country. My mom was born there.

People in Greek is very friendship, they drink to much too, and they have siesta ;)

But You have to watch out when U walk across street, Greek drive very dangerous and crazy. They never look to people and road Illuminating signal (I dont know how can I write them :D).

I`ll wish U all the best.
When U will have a free time write to me sth ;)

Sorry for my english.

Marcin Gorski ;)

marcingorski@marcingorski.com

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, them orangees sho looks tasty!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that double chin!! Where is your neck?

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, you couldn't look more Polish if you tried.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home