Monday, June 19, 2006

Albert Jebra meets the Nunns

Craig's parents were in town for a week and I was supposed to meet Craig and them at the bar one evening after work. I knew right away that Tomek wouldn't be attending this meeting, a new personna would. But who?
Max Turbo? No, too aloof.
Diesel, his gay german roommate? No, too dangerous to even pretend to be Diesel in Poland.
No, Al Jebra, dungeon master, 13th level elf warrior, and virgin would help welcome the Nunns to Poland.

Well, the fucking joke was on me, because they didn't even bat an eyelash. What a waste, I had half a bottle of hand lotion in my hair...

I did however get a taste of North English views and opinions, courtesy of Mr. Nunn. So everyone, grab your atlases and a red pen, because we've been misinformed about a few things. It turns out that England neither needs Europe, nor is actually a part of 'the continent.' As well, the metric system is gay, so sorry Laurence, start measuring your penis in inches, not centimetres. Well, I'm off to eat some baked beans, be good...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja pierdole... :p

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like my number one... ohh ahhh ohh

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They didnt bat an eye because you look like such a respectable young man... *sigh*

Wanna go for a long walk on the beach and star gaze later?

8:58 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

ooooh la la...could you introduce me?? :P

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home