Monday, March 06, 2006

Fat Tuesday

Yay. It was Fat Tuesday, which means all of Poland eats lots of donuts. I went to the store to buy some milk in the morning and there was a huge line for donuts. There were donuts everywhere and everyone was eating a donut! Yay Polish Donuts! I ate 3 Polish Donuts, which is about the average. How many did you eat?


That's right Gramps. I'm buying all the fucking donuts. No donuts for you, angry old Polish man. Don't look so shocked, you survived the holocaust, you've seen worse.


1 donut can't hurt, I'll just it it on the go!

What happened? Two donuts later and I'm a monster! I've got donut fever. Hide the children!


Phew! Healing medical donuts. Everything's gonna be ok! Thank god for vitamin donut.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love donuts :) :) :)

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

łoooohooooł już wiem skąd ta druga broda Brzydalu xD JOKE. Już, już spokuj... No nie denerwuj się :p

7:19 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

mmmmmm DONUTS!!!! I'm still waiting for mine in the mail...*sigh*

8:24 PM  
Blogger littleandie said...

i ate 4 sucka!
they were yummy and plummy!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, who many chins are you gonna be comin home with guy??

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O God, dont joke! If there really was such thing as a 'vitamin donut' Id never eat anything else again.
Ahhhhh the prospects..

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home