Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Goodbye, sweet world

Agnes' departure left a hole in Craig's life that could not be filled, even by a disgusting English breakfast. It was then, in the middle of his fryup and on the verge of insanity, that the sausage convinced him to take his own life. 4 failed suicide attempts, one successful. Goodbye Craig, I will pass the message to the mice that you supposedly loved, but left behind a dumpster that one cold winter day, that you died bitter, lonely and full of regret.

The day she left even sausages cried...
Art reflects life. Even culinary art.

Suicide attempt #1. But we hadn't paid the gas bill.
Attempt #2. The self asphyxiation gave him a massive erection, but nothing more.
Attempt #3: White rabbit...
Craig + radio = Craigo.
Attempt #4: Won him respect from Polish breakdancers, but didn't kill him.
You can't beat gravity.
Maluch owners of the world, breathe a sigh of relief. The reign of terror is over.

We'll see you in Hell, Craigster.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's very serious...misery...
but - I'm sorry - I can't stop laughing :)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jest mi fucking smutno, ponieważ pierwsza nie połączyłam imienia "Craig" ze słowiem "radio".

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z przykrością muszę stwierdzić, że Tomek wykorzystuje Craig'a do swoich głupich zabaw!!! Są pewne granice.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

łooohoooł tak właśnie Agnieszko!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy being taken advantage of, by any Roszkowski.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Tomek said...

Craig + Radio = Craigo
Craig + Piaggio Scooter = Craigio

Get it right fucker!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craigster. We have finished construction of a giant cannon that will project us into your anus at supersonic speeds. See you soon, bitch.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cos mi się wydaje, że Tomek podszywa się pod CRAIGIO. W każdym razie, Craig to twoje życie i nie bede sie mieszał. Mam nadzieję, że kiedyś zrozumiesz, że Tomek przekracza pewne granice, których nie powinien.Może gdzieś indziej uznaję sie takie zachowanie za stosowne ale nie w POLSCE.Niektóre rzeczy, które zrobiles Tomku sa po prostu okropne.Tylko zebys pożniej ich nie załował...

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart beautiful words. I feel like I miss you too Agnes but I didn't even live there. Your hair looks awesome by the way! I see you got some golden colour! Looks wicked. It's just the beginning kiddo and thanks for reminding me cause I get lost on this ferris wheel all the time. Sometimes I feel like I have had my roundtrip and I've had my fun. But life is what you make it I guess. I need to go back to Poland again, for longer. And wherever it shall be look forward to seeing you all soon.
xx

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tomek said...

tatus? is that you? it must be. stop telling craig, he's the one that's the bad influence, not me. don't let his british personality fool you, i'm the victim here...

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

łotdefakisgołingon?!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ajdołntno.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pozdrawiam Was Chłopaki. Bawcie sie dalej, szalejcie ale nie przekraczajcie pewnych granic. W koncu Policja dla Was nie bedzie łaskawa i Craig ich nie przekona słowami: "ajdołntno".
Czekam na kolejne historie wraz ze zdjeciami. Ostatni zapis o probach samobojczych jest niezly i chyba najciekawszy. Kolejne ciekawe wydarzenie to zwolnienie Tomka ze SPEED'a. Odwazny jestes Tomku. Tak trzymać!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

łotdefakisgołingon?#2

8:12 AM  
Blogger Tomek said...

marta? kuzynka kochana???

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home